Friday 28 July 2017

Photography



























I'm Salar Arif I am a 22 Year old Graphic Designer and Photographer from Gujrat, Pakistan. My passion for Graphic Designing and Photography forced me to migrate to a bigger city i-e Rawalpindi so that i can get my hands on a professional degree related to subjects i am interested in. Currently, I'm doing my Bachelors in Computer Arts from Foundation University Rawalpindi Campus. Along with getting educated, i have never skipped an opportunity to get field experience. Therefore i have done numerous free lance projects, internships, short courses and workshops etc.. I have a job experience of 6 months under my belt as well. My other interests include film and production, content writing and public speaking.

1 comments:

Start Work With Me

Contact Us
Salar Arif
+92 3345308358
Rawalpindi, Pakistan